Monday, October 10, 2022

THE ORIGINAL RIKKI ROXX HIGHLIGHT REEL!

The ORIGINAL Rikki Roxx Highlight Reel!

 We're going WAY back for this one - my original Highlight Reel music video from 2012!  The music is my original "permanent" theme, Fozzy's "God Pounds His Nails" which I used for the first few years of my career.  All footage and editing by Kathryn Payne Productions.  This is a collection of clips from some of my earliest matches, from 2010 - 2012.  Getting this video out there was a big deal in getting some much-needed exposure, and it has led to many opportunities since.  It pays to be seen, as they say!  Enjoy this relic, straight from the vault!


Hard to believe it's been over 10 years since we put this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FROM THE VAULT ACTION FIGURE REVIEW - JAKKS WWF BCA FIGURES, PART 1!

  I've been extremely busy lately, so "generating content" has taken a backseat.  BUT, that doesn't mean there's nothi...