Monday, October 31, 2022

FROM THE VAULT HALLOWEEN DOUBLE-FEATURE!

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN everybody!

I gotta confess, it's not my most favorite holiday.  I don't get all "super into it" like some people do.  BUT, it's still a fun time of year, and one of the coolest things about it is that there's so many ways to celebrate it.  Some people get dressed up, some people decorate, some people marathon horror movies, whatever the scene is.  That's all pretty rad.

But what *I* chose to do, is slap together some brand new episodes of "From The Vault"!  In the spirit of the season, we've got a double-dose of Freddy Krueger this time, as I review both the NECA "Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors" Freddy Figure as well as the Funko "Savage World" Freddy!

1, 2, Freddy's coming for YOU!  And probably me, if we don't get these page views up.  Go check 'em out!


Happy Halloween, RoxxStars!




No comments:

Post a Comment

FROM THE VAULT ACTION FIGURE REVIEW - JAKKS WWF BCA FIGURES, PART 1!

  I've been extremely busy lately, so "generating content" has taken a backseat.  BUT, that doesn't mean there's nothi...