Friday, November 4, 2022

Rest In Peace J.T. Highlander

 Woke up to some awful news.  My former tag team partner and Gas-House Gang stablemate Jay Till, also known as J.T. Highlander, has passed away.  Still waiting to hear more about how.

We had only gotten to actually work together a handful of times, but he was one of the first guys I ever met in the wrestling business and we were always glad to see each other.  Some time ago, he threw me a lifeline when I was desperately in need.  I'll never forget him for that.

I know he was dealing with his own demons and not in a great place when last we spoke, but he was hopeful about turning it around.  I wish he'd managed to find his light before it was too late.  Life is unfair like that sometimes.  Death never waits for you to be ready.

We had some times I'll never forget, and I'll always be grateful to him for putting a hand out when others couldn't or wouldn't.







I'll see you down the road, brother.  Thanks for the shine.

"Real gangstas are gentlemen..."

- Madchild

R.I.P. J.T. Highlander

11/3/22

"Caught off guard...

All worked up...

The air is as dark and cold as night...

Let me go...

I'm not done...

I swear, I'll take just one lifetime...

And I...

I won't lie...

I won't sin...

Maybe I don't wanna go?

Can't you wait...?

Maybe I don't wanna go...


I should've asked...

I could've helped...

At least a fucking thousand times before...

Will this offer get me in?

Or does this prove that they gave more?


And I...

I won't lie...

I won't sin...

Maybe I don't wanna go...

Can't you wait...?

Maybe I don't wanna go...


And I...

I won't lie...

I won't sin...

Maybe I don't wanna go...

Can't you wait...?


Maybe I don't wanna go..."

- Box Car Racer, "Letters To God"


No comments:

Post a Comment

FROM THE VAULT ACTION FIGURE REVIEW - JAKKS WWF BCA FIGURES, PART 1!

  I've been extremely busy lately, so "generating content" has taken a backseat.  BUT, that doesn't mean there's nothi...